A healthy diet is a diet that covers all the essential types of nutrition a body needs. It contains everything from amino acids to proteins , fatty acids , vitamins, minerals and adequate calories. It supplies a human body with all it needs without having side effects such as “exposure to toxicity or gaining excessive weight and useless fat.
What should I eat in a healthy diet?
- A healthy diet should also contain whole grains. A research found out that it is essential for everyone to consume at least three ounces of whole grain a day in their diet. Whole grains are rich in fiber.
- Whole grain products include: bread , pastas , cereals , etc..
- Whole grain foods and flours include wheat , brown rice , corn , buckwheat , oatmeal , spelt and wild rice.
Fruits and Vegetables…
Fruits and vegetables are really an important part of keeping the body active and functioning well. They contain all the vitamin mineral and fiber that body needs. most studies prefer at least five portions of fruit and vegetables a day.
NOTE: one protein is described as a single fruit like one whole apple or a banana.
We need protein for building and repairing of tissues in our body. Proteins contain , iron , magnesium , zinc, as well as B vitamins.
FOOD THAT CONTAIN HIGH PROTEIN!!
Dairy products are good source of calcium Dairy products include milk , yogurts , cheese , soya dairy products.
Fat and Sugars…
Sugar, chocolate , cakes , biscuits , jam , margarine , mayonnaise , non-diet sodas, etc..
Don’t take a lot of fat and sugars that would actually destroy the benefit you get from all the other types of food.
Maintaining a healthy diet!!
In the start this is going to be hard you may not be able to follow this diet plan but once you get a hold on it, you do not have to eat everything daily not most of them the fruits and the dairy substances need to be taken daily to complete the bodies needs.[AdSense-B]
Other things in the diet like fish for protein and pulses or whole wheat you don’t have to eat all in a single day you can switch it between days in a week for example proteins are needed more of in your body so you could eat substances containing protein 3 days out of 7 days in a week and switch between other foods daily too but in dairy two glasses of milk should be taken daily to fulfill the calcium needs in the body and then fruits are to be eaten daily too as per they cover many types of nutrition needed in your body.
Benefits of eating healthy!!
- Eating healthy and exercising helps you control your body weight, also slows down your hunger for food.
- It improves you mentally as well this sounds weird but it actually has been proven that by eating healthy your body looks better and you feel better physically making you confident about your body which helps create a better mood mentally.
- Healthy food combats all sorts of disease including cancer
- It boosts energy. Studies have shown people who eat better are more active and have a fresh mind over the day.