The excessive fat in your body is, except a few very useless reasons, in every perfect way a bad thing to poses. It downgrades your looks, it limits your abilities to do things that require physical strength and stamina, your body feels lousy and also looks bad when some other person sees you other then these bad influences it also causes problems internally it damages the body slowly, like for example you start having problems like sugar and cholesterol, so if you want to stay fit and reasonably lean and handsome and avoid all the medical problems as much as you can you should start cardio to burn down this excessive fat.
What Is Cardio Or Aerobic Exercises?
Cardio or also called aerobic exercises mean these exercises by their unique movements and not so difficult exercises get the heart pumping by this I mean while doing these exercises the heart pumps blood very fast to the places it is most needed in this also helps you to sweat, gets your heart pumping fast and this way helps you down to burn fat.
Benefits Of Aerobic Exercises!
Aerobic exercise (regardless of intensity) will help to:
- Strengthen the muscles involved in respiration, to assist lung function.
- Increase the total number of red blood cells in the body, to enable greater oxygen facilitation throughout the body.
- Strengthen the heart muscle, which will improve resting heart and pumping efficiency.
- Reduce stress and tension, and increase mental well-being.
- Increase circulation throughout all areas of the body.
- Increase self-esteem.
Lower-to-moderate intensity aerobic activity
- Typically provide less impact on the joints, making it ideal for the obese and/or unfit.
- Burn fat directly (as opposed to total calories) and can be done for a longer period.
- Can be used as active recovery from more intensive training systems.
Higher intensity aerobic activity (70-85 percent of MHR) will:
- Will burn more total calories and more total fat as a result.
- Will increase the metabolic rate (during and after training) to a greater degree than will lower intensity aerobics.
- Offer fitness benefits such as improved endurance, strength, and athletic performance.
- Help with the prevention of osteoporosis.
Exercises To Burn Fat!
These exercises will help you burn more fat in a short period of time compared to the other various exercises!
1. Skipping (Jumping Rope)
Skipping although a very high impact activity, if done correctly can help burn fat faster then any other exercise, on average it burns 1000 calories in a hour.
Once mastered, jumping rope is an effective way to:
- Burn a high number of calories.
- Help to prevent osteoporosis due to its high impact nature.
- Improve a wide range of skill components, including explosive strength, stamina and speed (boxer’s jump rope as an integral part of their training).
Running is a very good exercise to keep your body fit and is an efficient, although high impact way to lose body fat. It can help loose up to 600 calories in a hour. Running compared to sprinting is a bit different sprinting is an anaerobic exercise therefore running is more effective in helping loose more fat in a short amount of time.
For fat burning purposes, the variation on running that could be considered is jogging, as this method.
Beginners running program:
- Frequency: three times a week.
- Duration: 20-30 minutes per session
Cycling involves the same muscles as does running, but has the added advantage of being lower impact. It therefore effects the whole body and is a very good exercise for the whole body combined into one machine. It can help up to burning 750-800 calories in a hour.
A beginners cycling program:
- Frequency: three times a week.
- Duration: 30-45 minutes per session.
Swimming is considered one of the best was to stretch a body and burn fat as well, can help burn up to 600 calories in a hour. It contains a whole body movement from the feet to your hands every part is busy in the action therefore is also a very healthy exercise.
HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) is one of the newer and more effective ways to burn body fat.Regular aerobic training (although beneficial for fat burning) can place the body into a steady state in that the same pace is maintained throughout.
HIIT is perfect for:
- Raising fat burning hormones such as epinephrine and norepinephrine.
- Suppressing insulin levels.
- Do not over do your workouts.
- Do not do it more then 4 times a week.
- Eat a healthy diet with the workout or you will become week.
- Listen to what your body says take rests in between exercises.
- Stay hydrated before,between and after the workout.
- Eat a fruit before starting the workout.
Hope this article helps you!
I’ll be updating soon on the diet related to this too.