Aloe Vera is the plan with great importance in ancient history and today as well, even the Egyptians consider Aloe Vera as a plant of immortality. This cactus-like plant is the pack of countless benefits. This is the reason that this has been used in various medicines and beauty products such as creams or facial packs. In Pakistan, Aloe Vera is found in most of the kitchen gardens in the house. This plant consists of spiky leaves like structures with jelly like substance filled in it. Its gel contains various nutrients such as calcium, potassium, zinc, iron, sodium, manganese, folic acid, amino acids and a variety of vitamins including vitamin A, E, C B1, B2, and B6.Its benefits are discussed below.
Health Benefits of Aloe Vera:
1. Relief from Joint Pain:
Aloe Vera gel is being used to treat joint pains. A slightly heated aloe Vera gel is mixed with warm olive oil by half and half ratio. This mixture is gently massaged over the affected joint. This is a miraculous remedy which effects instantly, while its connective use for some days would definitely reduce the pain to a greater extent.
2. Aloe Vera for Digestive System:
This powerful plant can improve the digestive system functionality in various ways. In the case of acidity in the stomach, the Aloe Vera juice could be very useful for instant relief. This is because of its alkaline property, as the stomach contain acidic atmosphere inside it (during acidity condition) so the alkaline nature of Aloe Vera can neutralize the content, hence relieves from acidity or stomach burn. Moreover, Aloe Vera could be useful for the treatment of constipation because of its laxative character.
3. Aloe Vera in the Prevention of Over Weight:
Aloe Vera gel improves liver functionality, hence promote it to produce more bile juice which breaks down the fat molecules and prevent the body from fat accumulation. Moreover, with its digestive system improvement character, it promotes the absorption of the food inside the body hence increases the availability of healthy nutrients. Regular intake of Aloe Vera suppresses the production of bad cholesterol (LDL) and improves the production of good cholesterol in the body, thus prevent the body from gaining overweight condition.
4. Relieves Mouth Problems:
The Aloe Vera plant is proved to be effective in relieving various mouth problems. As with its antibacterial property, it can prevent the oral cavity from pathogenic and harmful bacteria. Furthermore, brushing the teeth with Aloe Vera gel could reduce the plaque formation and even treat the pre-formed plaque and gingivitis. Aloe Vera gel and gargle is also used to treat cavities. It also relieves cold sores and treats mouth ulcers. Aloe Vera gel is also applied directly to the gums for the cure of inflammation and pain.
5. Aloe Vera to Prevent Cold and Bronchitis:
Aloe Vera decoction in slightly warm temperature could be useful for the treatment of cold and flu. Not just this, the Aloe Vera can do a great job for more serious ailments related to the respiratory tract. It can treat constant sinus, as it contains magnesium lactate which acts as an antihistamine that assists in the reduction of sinus and other respiratory problems like chest inflammation and bronchitis. I also cure nasal ailments occur from various types of allergens. So, if you are suffering from any of these diseases, then ditch you scrappy medicines and rush towards this magical and amazingly beneficial plant for natural and harm-free remedy.
6. Aloe Vera in the Treatment of AIDS:
As we all know from some extent to greater about this dreadful set of symptoms called as “AIDS”. It is not a disease, but it is the combination of symptoms caused by the weak immune system. If the immune system or we generally called it as defensive player of the body becomes weaker, then the body becomes more prone towards various infections and disease attacks and these diseases in a combined form called AIDS. Aloe Vera has a huge amount of essential vitamins and amino acids which improve or strengthen the immune system which is very important to cure AIDS. Even most of the herbalists quoted the cure of AIDS through Aloe Vera in their books.
7. Aloe Vera for Beautiful Skin:
Aloe Vera is abundantly used by cosmetic producers in their products for healthier skin and also for the treatment of different types of skin problems. With their antibacterial property, the Aloe Vera can combat the acne and other skin infections and with the presence of plentiful nutrients its paste can improve the skin and make it glowing and healthy.
How to Consume Aloe Vera:
Although the Aloe Vera is very bitter in taste and it would be a very tough task to chew this strange taste plant. But as there are lots of benefits of this plant, we can’t make a wait to get benefited from it. Don’t worry about its bitter taste, because in this article we would let you know about the methods from which you can consume Aloe Vera without having that bitter taste.
- Cooked Form: You can eat this plant by making gravy like eatable from this. Its taste would be as same as in the recipe of most of the Asian cosines have. For this, take three medium-sized onions and chop them, make a paste of garlic and ginger. Now heat two tablespoons of oil and add onion and 1 tablespoon of garlic ginger paste into it and mix until gentle fry. Now add Aloe Vera gel and also add some salt and pepper into it.
- Aloe Vera Juice: You can take Aloe Vera in the form of juice. There are various methods to make Aloe Vera Juice but by reviewing almost all of them we found this recipe to be perfect to share with you. Take Aloe Vera gel and add some water, salt, mint leaves and lemon juice into it. Grind these ingredients in a machine. Your drink is ready.
- Aloe Vera Sweet: You can make a sweet product of Aloe Vera. This could surely lower its bitterness and give you sweet taste. In the ghee mix Aloe Vera gel and fry it gently. Add condensed milk or Khoya and sugar into it. Mix gently, and you Aloe Vera sweet (Halwa) is ready.
- Top Surprising Health Benefits Of Watermelon - March 2, 2017
- Say Good-Bye to Your Back Pain – Home Remedies in Urdu - March 2, 2017
- Reasons Why You Should Eat Chocolate? – Chocolate Benefits - March 1, 2017
- Scientific Description of Ablution (Wuzu) Benefits - February 28, 2017
- Top 7 Health Benefits of Cantaloupe (Drink Recipe) - February 26, 2017
- 8 Astronishing Loquat Benefits For Your Health - February 25, 2017
- Top 11 Magical Benefits of Pomegranate for Health - February 24, 2017
- Top 7 Aloe Vera Benefits & Methods of Consumption (Recipes) - February 23, 2017
- Top 10 Health Benefits of Papaya Fruit – You Never Know! - February 21, 2017
- Cure of Diabetes through Bitter Gourd – Benefits and Juice Preparation - February 19, 2017