Arharh or Tor is a grain of the tree of Kalan which used as many ways to eat like Arharh ki Daal and Sabat Arharh, Beside of, People also make Sweet dishes from its daal.
All Grains are useful for human body but Arhar or Tor is a very useful grain for human, Which grows in India, Pakistan and many other countries of the world.
Pigeon Pea, Arhar or Tor has many benefits for normal man, as well as for patients but Everyone has to use it in its season to grow up his body, But If you will not eat then your body will be face the lack of some useful vitamins.
Now you can see Arhar Uses & Health benefits in Urdu.
- Top five Pakistani Recipes Apps You Need to Install Today - August 9, 2017
- Choose the Best Rated Newborn Baby Milk Formula on the Market - March 1, 2017
- Do You Know About the Popular Benefits of Bananas? - February 27, 2017
- Whiten Yellow Teeth at Home Fast and Naturally – Teeth Whitening Totkay - February 6, 2017
- Sakarkandi ke Faidy – Sweet Potato Health Benefits in Urdu - January 31, 2017
- Why Push-ups Are One Of The Best Exercises For Strength? - January 12, 2017
- Singhare Ke Fayde in Urdu & Hindi – Water Chestnut Fruit Benefits - December 1, 2016
- Methi Dana Ke Faide in Urdu – Fenugreek Health Benefits - November 17, 2016
- Chilgoza Ke Faide in Urdu – Pine Nuts Health Benefits - November 9, 2016
- Tarbooz Ke Faide in Urdu – Water Melon Health Benefits - November 7, 2016