Dates are the type of fruit comprising with massive health benefits. Some nutritionists said that eating one date per day will prevent can prevent you from various problems by boosting up your immunity. It contains numerous macro and micro components such as calcium, magnesium, iron, copper, potassium along with other minerals and vitamins.
The uncountable health benefits of dates made them a prominent element for health development. One can consume this amazing fruit through various ways such as in the form of puddings, milkshakes, smoothies, cakes, muffins and much more. Here are some of the Health Benefits of Dates.
1. Constipation: Dates are known for their laxative effect. This is the reason for which most of the herbalists recommend dates to their patients who have constipation problem. In order to have maximum benefit from dates, you can soak three dates in an almost half cup of water overnight and mix the fleshy part in the same water in the morning, eat this pasty material for three to four days will definitely get you rid of constipation. Dates have a massive amount of soluble fibers which are a required portion to assist bowel movement as well as help the comfortable passage of meal throughout the digestive tract. Hence, through this mechanism dates surely combat the symptoms of constipation.
2. Bone Strength: Dates with the pack of various minerals can help us a lot in different manners related to our health especially do a great work for our bones. As bones are one of the main parts of our body which are always being thirsty for minerals. They become healthier and gain good strength if they get a proper amount of required minerals. So, here is the perfect match for their desire. Dates contain magnesium, selenium, copper and manganese which are the minerals used for strengthening the bones or are often recommended by physicians to the patients who are suffering from bone problems. They can work significantly against osteoporosis and fight off other painful bone diseases. This fruit in relation to bones is particularly more useful for people who are getting in old stage and have their bones weaker with the passage of time, this fruit will give strength and required energy to boost their bone health.
3. Digestive Disorders: The compound called “nicotine” is present in dates and is well known in the medical world for the treatment of digestive ailments. Even many pharmacologists use this nutraceutical in their allopathic medicines as well. Moreover, regular intake of this magical fruit suppresses the progression of disease-causing bacteria which are the main cause of intestinal disorders while may promote the growth of essential digestive bacteria to promote health. Dates are composed of soluble and insoluble fibers along with various beneficial amino acids which may promote digestion process hence providing you with all the nutrients from the food you eat.
4. Anemia: Anemia is the disease caused by the deficiency of iron in the body. Dates, with high mineral and vitamin content, are proved to be beneficial for various health weaknesses, while their striking level of iron has ranked them an ideal dietary complement for those people who are travailing of anemia. Sluggishness and fatigue are two highlighted symptoms of anemia, though the iron present in dates not just only combat these symptoms from the root but also boost up obviously the amount of iron in the blood hence prevent from anemia.
5. Weight Gain: An amazing news for lean and skinny people who are got tired of taking bunches of medicines but still are on the same platform with their physique. As it is mentioned before that dates are the pack of enriched minerals, but for skinny people, just minerals or vitamins are not enough, obviously they require a massive amount of calorie intake. Dates provide just as a perfect match for their need. These are comprised of an abundant amount of calories in the form of proteins, sugars and other essential components. 100 grams of dates contain almost 2900 calories which work as a boost up for not only those people who want to lose weight but for children at their growing stage as well. Because of their huge amount of nutrients dates can be a good diet ingredient for those who are just recovered from some serious medical problem.
6. Nervous System: Dates are considered to have promising potential for boosting up the health of a nervous system. Among a chain of minerals present in this amazing fruit, potassium is one of the chief components for the promotion of more responsive and healthy nervous system. It’s shown by a research study that two groups of people with almost same IQ level were analyzed to have proposed amount of dates intake daily, those are revealed with the results that the first group with the daily intake of dates showed improved alertness response as compared to the other one. Dates milkshake is the best option for improving and boosting the brain and learning power for students.
7. Healthy Heart: Dates are placed at the markable place in the world of herbal treatments of heart. Especially Ajwa dates (a type of dates) are used to cure heart problems. Heart blockage is treated with the powder of Ajwa date pits, patients are directed to eat one tsp. of this powder with lukewarm water daily for a couple of weeks. They suppress the level of LDL cholesterol which is a red alarming sign for heart and blood pressure patients. Moreover, dates are used to cure heart attack, hypertension, heart valve contraction and other strokes.
8. Night Blindness: In addition to all of above benefits of this fruit, it treats different ailments of eyes but are well known for the treatment of night blindness. The leaves of date-palm tree are crushed into the paste and then this paste is rubbed over and around the eyes before at night. This process reduces the severity of night blindness. Even in most of the villages, date palm tree leaves are used for the cure of night blindness as an alternative to allopathic medicines.
Though date palms bring with marvelous nutritive values, but it should keep in mind that over usage of everything could be harmful. So eat tins amazing fruit in prescribed amount for getting out maximum of their benefits.
- Top Surprising Health Benefits Of Watermelon - March 2, 2017
- Say Good-Bye to Your Back Pain – Home Remedies in Urdu - March 2, 2017
- Reasons Why You Should Eat Chocolate? – Chocolate Benefits - March 1, 2017
- Scientific Description of Ablution (Wuzu) Benefits - February 28, 2017
- Top 7 Health Benefits of Cantaloupe (Drink Recipe) - February 26, 2017
- 8 Astronishing Loquat Benefits For Your Health - February 25, 2017
- Top 11 Magical Benefits of Pomegranate for Health - February 24, 2017
- Top 7 Aloe Vera Benefits & Methods of Consumption (Recipes) - February 23, 2017
- Top 10 Health Benefits of Papaya Fruit – You Never Know! - February 21, 2017
- Cure of Diabetes through Bitter Gourd – Benefits and Juice Preparation - February 19, 2017